Welcome to the 10th Annual Madison Mini-Marathon & 5K!
We pride ourselves with producing a world-class event and the best participant experience. We have some exciting new changes for 2018, and we invite you to experience them first hand, no matter if you’re a seasoned runner or a first-time participant.
Ranked 14th Best Half by Runner’s World magazine in 2013, this scenic 13.1 mile journey will showcase some of the best Madison has to offer.
All 2018 participants will receive:
- Free Race Photos
- Commemorative race t-shirt
- Special commemorative 10th Year Celebration Medal
- Access to the 14th Mile Post-Race Party on the Terrace with a free beer,soda and live music
- Scenic route through Madison,WI with our nationally celebrated Cheer Challenge stations bringing energy throughout the course
We’re thrilled to be celebrating our 10th year in Madison! See you at the start line!
Illini-Badger Half Marathon Challenge
- All participants who register for and finish both the Christie Clinic Illinois Half Marathon in Champaign-Urbana, IL, on April 28 and the Madison Mini-Marathon in Madison, WI, on August 18 are eligible for the Illini-Badger Half Marathon Challenge. (Participants who run the Half I-Challenge on race weekend in Champaign-Urbana also qualify)
- Run two memorable half marathons in two great cities and receive three fantastic medals—at no additional cost! Run 26.2 miles between two great races and receive a commemorative Illini-Badger Half Marathon Challenger finisher medal to go with your Illinois Half Marathon medal and your Madison Mini-Marathon medal.
- Top three male and female OPEN finishers (based on combined times in the two events) will receive a special award to be presented on site at the Madison Mini-Marathon on August 18.
- Top three male and female MASTERS finishers (based on combined times in the two events) will receive a special award to be presented on site at the Madison Mini-Marathon on August 18.