Welcome to the 11th Annual
Madison Mini-Marathon, 5K & Kids Run!
We pride ourselves with producing a world-class event and the best participant experience. We have some exciting new changes for 2019, and we invite you to experience them first hand, no matter if you’re a seasoned runner or a first-time participant. This scenic 13.1 mile journey will showcase some of the best Madison has to offer.
All 2019 participants will receive:
- NEW This Year Tracking App
- Instant Free Race Photos
- Super Soft Tri Blend Race Shirt
- Coolest Bottle Opener Finisher Medal
- Best 14th Mile Post-Race Party on the Terrace with a free beer, soda and live music
- Only Nationally celebrated Cheer Challenge stations bringing energy throughout the course
New Option for 2019: Virtual Run!
- If you have conflicting plans on August 17th, you can still support the University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology’s “Healthy Women, Healthy Babies” initiative by RUNNING VIRTUALLY! Sign up for the 2019 Madison Mini-Marathon half marathon or 5K, and receive your shirt and commemorative race bib prior to race morning. Run that distance wherever you are, email us your results, and get your medal mailed to you after race day! No reason to skip a year!
Refer A Friend and Put Cash in Your Pocket!
- Referring a friend to run the 2019 Madison Mini is easy. When you signed up for the 2019 Madison Mini, you received your unique registration link. To access it, simply log back into your Race Rosteraccount. Forward that link to your friends who have yet to register. When they do register with your unique link, 3% of their registration fee goes back to you!
Illini-Badger Half Marathon Challenge
- All participants who register for and finish both the Christie Clinic Illinois Half Marathon in Champaign-Urbana, IL, on April 27 and the Madison Mini-Marathon in Madison, WI, on August 17 are eligible for the Illini-Badger Half Marathon Challenge. (Participants who run the Half I-Challenge on race weekend in Champaign-Urbana also qualify)
- Run two memorable half marathons in two great cities and receive three fantastic medals—at no additional cost! Run 26.2 miles between two great races and receive a commemorative Illini-Badger Half Marathon Challenger finisher medal to go with your Illinois Half Marathon medal and your Madison Mini-Marathon medal.
- Top three male and female OPEN finishers (based on combined times in the two events) will receive a special award.
- Top three male and female MASTERS finishers (based on combined times in the two events) will receive a special award.