JOIN THE FLEET FEET MINI TRAINING PROGRAM!
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. Even better, make it the nationally recognized Madison Mini-Marathon, ranked #14 of the best 27 half-marathons in the U.S. by Runner’s World Magazine!
Goal Race: Madison Mini-Marathon on August 17, 2013.
Program Duration: June 2, 2013 – August 17, 2013 (12 weeks total)
- Program Kick-Off Party on Saturday, June 1, 2013 at Fleet Feet Sports
Registration: Click Here to Register
- Early Bird Special: $129 until May 1, 2013
- $149 after May 1, 2013
Highlights of the Training Program Include:
- A complete 12 week training plan leading up to the Madison Mini-Marathon (2 training plans to choose from)
- Weekly program emails with route information, advice, training tips, and motivation
- Expert Coaching
- Organized and group workouts with mapped courses – including portions of the race course. Group workouts will take place on Wednesday nights at 6PM, and Sunday mornings at 7AM. Sunday morning will be the long training runs.
- Speed specific workouts
- Educational seminar series to help you supplement your training – including such topics as Nutrition & Hydration, Good Form Running, & Foam Rolling
- Sampling of nutrition and hydration products
- Pace leaders on Sunday mornings to help you stay on track
- A team technical tank
- Discount on the Mini-Marathon Pre and Post Race VIP area: including pre-race continental breakfast, private bathrooms, gear check, with post-race, food, drink, massage, and more.
- Discount on Mini-Marathon Race Entry